CureZone   Log On   Join
RE:"mh,please help"(below)

Views: 870
Published: 15 years ago

RE:"mh,please help"(below)

Hi again, OK, we've been reading and reading and reading! We're going to have to stop for the night, but will pick this up tomorrow. I have always stayed out of the main stream, the "system", we had our third son at home, and it was great! I don't believe in hosp.'s or modern medicine, it's all just money making nonsense. We never vacinated our kids either, and have homeschooled them. As I said, I DON'T believe in the "system"! They are very "centered" and "grounded" young men, and we are very proud of them. It is our middle son who is presently going through this with his eyes. He has been taking SWEDISH BITTERS and uses that in a compress on his eyes for an hour every night. At this moment, things are not good financially for us, so, if you would, could you please tell us what he can do RIGHT NOW that would help his eyes.? It will be some time before I can afford to buy the products I'd like to buy (from you), so what can be done in the meantime? We are going to buy the oranges, but he wanted me to ask you if there was any difference in juicing them, or just plain old eating them? ALSO.....I don't have a juicer, I can't afford to buy one either (right now), but there is a local orange grove here (in FL.) that sells PURE OJ in plastic containers....is that ok? I know if you don't drink the OJ, or eat the fruit within 20 minutes, it looses the enzymes, so what should we do? Tomorrow, we are going to continue reading everything on your site, I think what you have done is absolutley marvelous, and I completley agree with you! I WISH WE COULD HAVE HAD A FARM! GOD BLESS YOU!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)