CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mh, please help!

neesay Views: 1,044
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 209,996

Re: mh, please help!

Hello. You are a very sweet mom to do all this.
All problems start in the stomach, from our own eating, to my understanding. The correct elimination is three times a day or once per meal. Otherwise you are constipated. The correct way to eat may surprise you, it may not be what you think. So reading the 108 pages is a start. It will get you pointed in the right dirrection with questions as to why problems surface in the body and how to let the body correct these problems.
Please do not think I am rude, I know people use faith healing. I was just wondering what is stopping you or your son from asking the Maker for help? My opinion is, if you beleive in God, you can ask him dirrectly for help, whatever your religion. I know, as humans we like to have someone to comfort us, someone we can actualy talk too in person. But, if we put faith in the human being who cannot make a fly, then why not put faith in the creator of the human being?
Just my thinking.
Let me know what you think.
Neesay : )

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)