CureZone   Log On   Join
So which true Colloidal silver [is the best for my problem?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
bigman88 Views: 4,466
Published: 9 years ago

So which true Colloidal silver [is the best for my problem?

Okay, hmmm...

So i decided to do some reading on Colloidal Silver after i already used to products. I know, smart. Colloidal Silver is one of MANY things that i am taking to deal with these three wound infections i have in my left foot. They are...

1. Klebsiella pneumoniae (this one is also colonized in my
urinary tract; causes deep burning all the time)

2. Pseudomonas

3. MSSA

I know that 1 of these infections got down to the bone in my left foot, and they said it was osteomyeletis. Two of these infections i picked up from the friggin hospital itself.

I am consulting with this naturopathic doc over the phone who lives in South Carolina, and this is the regimen that i am taking along with the Colloidal Silver ...

Probiotic supplement, Mistletoe/Goldenseal/Myyrhe/Neem capsules, Vibra-Gest, Kyolic Garlic, Toxinout, Paranil, Colonix, KleriTea, Food grade diatomaceous, coQ10, Frankincense oil, 2 cups parsley/carrot juice and epsom salt. These along with a a Liver Flush of 3 cups lemon juice, pink grapfruit juice, and 3 tablespoons of Epsom Salt every 3 weeks, and an alkaline focused diet of grains/nuts, roots, and greens, while avoiding meat, dairy, eggs, fish and gluten.

I read that most colloidal silver on the market is not colloidal silver, but silver protein or ionic silver. I at first did herbal healer academy 500ppm colloidal silver, then i saw one in a supermarket called Amino Acid and Botanical Supply 1100ppm colloidal silver. I just assumed that the higher the ppm, the better. Unfortunately, the doc i'm consulting with does not have detailed knowledge on colloidal silver, she just told me get the one with biggest ppm, and the smallest particle size.

I read on these forums that utopia and meso are the two top brands for true colloidal. Any recommendations? I was told to apply some of the colloidal silver directly on to the wounds, while taking it by mouth three times a day. I have not been able to look at my recent blood tests at the wound care center to see if this regimen is effective yet. Two of the infections are highly resistant i heard, but all the wounds are healing (ridiculously slowly though, almost seems stagnant sometimes). It looks like the bacteia are in a dormant state or something. The ones on my left feet where the infections were originally located are healing exponentially slower, though.

I HATE how feel on iv Antibiotics , and would greatly prefer not to be on them. Any suggestions on what the strongest true colloid is?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.313 sec, (2)