CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: UPDATE: Test results

MrBaker Views: 2,395
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,098,827

Re: UPDATE: Test results

Well I done Metametrix Triad test like 3.5 years ago so I don't know how is it relevant to my current situation, but all simtomps I had back then are still here + BO is stronger.

Aminoacids:

Lysine low normal
Phenilalanine and Tyrosine - low normal
Ornithine low normal
Taurine Low normal
Histidine low normal
Serine high normal
Glycine high normal
Methionine high normal
Asparagine low
Aspartic Acid high

Indican high - indicates SIBO.
Vanilmandelate and Homovanillate - related to tyrosine and phenilalanine - shows that dopamine and nor-epinephrine are low - low motivation, concentration etc

Tryptophane OK but 5-Hydroxyindoleacetate low - that means low serotonine. Since Tryptophane is ok, something else in that chain don't work.

Picolinate low - that means ona must stop using omega 3 or flax oil for a while. I used much flax oil like 2 or more months before testing.

Detoxification Indicators
(Arg, NAC, Met, Mg and antioxidants)

2-Methylhippurate
Orotate
Glucarate
a-Hydroxybutyrate
Pyroglutamate
Sulfate

They all were OK

Methylmalonate was high normal - that indicates low folic acid if I remeber correct.

8-Hydroxy-2-deoxyguanosine was high normal - I think it's about low vitamin c status.

Citrate, Cis-Aconitate, Isocitrate - they all were low normal. Those are components of citric acid cycle (energy production).

Other things were OK. This test doesn't show levels of Cysteine and that could be very important to us.

Anyway, test showed that I was low on Magnesium and B6 because they were involved in much oh those things that were not OK. There was also need for zinc, folic acid (but in advanced form), B3 and vitamin C,

I would like to do it again, but it,s like 700 us dolars and I can't afford it. And I don't like that there is no Cysteine in that test.

One potentially good test could be - https://www.23andme.com/
it's about genes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.609 sec, (1)