CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please take DHEA: 20 minute cure.

Rucoco Views: 23,160
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,820,802

Re: Please take DHEA: 20 minute cure.

Thanks so much for putting this out there as a confirmation that this stuff works/helps AND explaining the why as well. It helped me to have a 2nd try at this stuff.

I too have found that DHEA works SUPREMELY for PTSD/anxiety (& yes it works IMMEDIATELY as well) & although I'm not out of the woods yet by any stretch of the imagination, I can tell it is what my body/brain/emotions wants & needs cos of the IMMEDIATE reponse. I havent felt my adrenals kick in for YEARS!!! Day 2 on the stuff & my thoughts arent so beyond uncontrollably racy (from the PTSD) & although I still cant feel yet it has SOOTHED my emotions like ALOT...so ANY progress/relief is good progress I reckon, so nice to know I might be on the right track. Geez I have tried EVERYTHING supplementally & holistically (looking at the whole person, lifestyle ETC) but NOTHING has given me instant results like this. I have brain/central nervous system injury & this TRULY helps. The bonus is that my eyesight got clearer almost immediately too!!! Phew it would be AMAZING to finally come out of this PTSD & feel so much more relaxed mentally & emotionally & finally reconnect with the "old me"!!! Just wanted to share that for others in the hope of helping them make up their minds to give it a go.

It TRULY works. Pregnenolone works too but it made me rather nauseous, whilst this does not (thus far). Guess we all gotta "suck it & see" what works for us individually, but my god what a long, beyond hard & expensive road......I tried the 7 Keto DHEA but it didnt have results like normal DHEA for me. I'm a 42 yr old Female. I had hormonal/anxiety & depression probs pre brain/cns injury. So I say "Listen to your own Body & Gut Instincts 1st & Foremost"!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)