CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: More big stones out

everything Views: 1,850
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,095,529

Re: More big stones out

My flushes have been similar, you just never know what to expect, this I have learned from taking copious notes of each flush, #6 had the most largest stones but I've had a few larger ones on earlier flushes.
I just did #8 this weekend and I'm giving up, but typically I'm running to the bathroom 3-4 hours after taking the lemon/oil mixture. I'm in pain all the time, I've had pain for three years running, and the pain was so bad this weekend it was unbearable. I only passed about 30 or so stones and they were 1/8 inch or so in size mostly. My issue is that I'm in so much pain so much of the time I don't even really want to live anymore. Will GB removal help me, I don't know, I don't know anything anymore, if I'm still in pain after surgery that's it I'm done. I've already spent the last three years selling my house, getting rid of all my crap and simplifying the aspect of the possibility of end of life, it sucks when your 43, people tell you that you look about 30, you watch people around you eat absolute garbage and are doing just great while you've gone mostly vegetarian and gluten free, tired all the time, energy gone, cartilage tears (more permanent pain and cartilage does not heal), loose joints, and can't put weight on either. Tired of constant mood swings, not being able to think straight, know or tell how you really feel, or what your feeling, or concentrate on anything, all the different anxiety issues, maintaining conversation, hah, I'm not even really capable. Eventually, you get to the end of the rope and you just get tired of hanging on..

But, thanks to mood swings, resilience, and probably instinct, you get up every day, and somehow find the strength to go on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.860 sec, (1)