CureZone   Log On   Join
More big stones out

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Google Advertisement
peggyaus Views: 2,086
Published: 8 years ago

More big stones out

I wish I had counted my flushes properly to know exactly where I am up to.. but somewhere in the low double digits is where I think I am.. probably around flush #12.

Its been a while since I last flushed due to some parasite migration/scattering issues which kept me "busy".

Interestingly, I thought I was pretty much finished my Liver Flushing because the last few flushes didn't produce significant loads... but interestingly this flush which I did over the weekend produced a significant load with some very large stones... in fact, I think this flush has produced the largest stones of all my flushes - and I didn't feel any of them exiting... and wasn't expecting much at all - despite alot of nausea... and at 6.00 a.m. I was up in the toilet expelling stones even before my first epsom dose.

Thought I'd report this as it has encouraged me to keep going - and might encourage someone else to keep going who thinks they might be "finished".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)