CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why did I start my menstrual cycle after three years without one while on a water fast?

mommytofour Views: 1,064
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,092,693

Re: Why did I start my menstrual cycle after three years without one while on a water fast?

The suppression of blood over the years have built up many toxins in your body. A woman bleeds monthly because this is one are where we store toxins, and where monthly cleaning is essential to the natural body wanting to get pregnant.

The best thing you can do for yourself is remove the implant. Your body is telling you with huge red flags this is not healthy for it, and it will cause you continued toxins and stress to the body. YOu will continue to have blood issues until you place your body into a state that it knows how to exterminate the blood naturally.

With all my fasts I get huge amounts of bleeding and my menstrual cycle usually starts within 5-7 days without food.

If you can remove the implant and continue your fast. Your body is stating boldly to you just how toxic it is.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)