CureZone   Log On   Join
20 days after Humaworm, is this still die-off, Dr. Bailey?

betsy in the mountains Views: 1,932
Published: 9 years ago

20 days after Humaworm, is this still die-off, Dr. Bailey?

I have gone 20 days since my Humaworm cleanse, and I have done one liver flush since. I had terrible die-off during the cleanse. I kept thinking it would get better. I mostly had cramping and pains in my liver, as well as a lot of other die-off symptoms. (Some of the results have also been really good! 2 long-standing bumps on my fingers? Gone! Hemorrhoids? Scaly skin on foot? Gone! Edema right foot? Gone! For the negative symptoms, I did not think I would need Huma-tea. I was wrong. Everyday multiple BM's and cramping.

I became desperate recently and decided I couldn't wait to order huma-tea. I bought a essience tea at the local health food store. (Next time, I will order huma-tea with my humaworm.) I have had intermittent nausea, and so cut back on the 4 oz of tea 3 times a day. Today I haven't had any tea and am still a little nauseated. I continue to have cramps after a BM and when I bend over from the waist. I have seen evidence of ascaris and liver flukes. There are a lot less specimens in the toilet now than I have seen since 4 months ago. Is it possible this continued cramping after 20 days of HW is possibly something else that I should be paying attention to or do you think it is still die-off?

Thank you in advance

Betsy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)