CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flush #15; Tragedy Strikes!

Michael B Views: 2,273
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,089,080

Re: Flush #15; Tragedy Strikes!

Ok, it sounds like you should do a rebuilding phase. Eat enough calories, exercise, do what you love, don't stress, and work on strengthening your system. Then decide if you want to continue cleansing.

As for me, in the beginning my sex drive was impacted. It was an overall low hormonal state, but after a few months was fine. There were times though when I truly felt I was dying- such was the intensity of the mycotoxins flooding the bloodstream. Horrible feeling.

I feel pretty good now days. What I'm really working on is the invisible manipulations that affect our health and ability to connect to the totality of our self, which is a situation even more horrendous than our physical crisis. Really, it is the invisible nonphysical parasites that cause all the problems in our physical world. If we had cosmic command like are supposed to, we could heal physical illness with the power of our mind alone. I tapped this power once when I commanded candida to die and a 1 foot colony came out immediately. True story.

So in that sense I'm not totally cured. Until I'm moving mountains and raising the dead, I am not a whole human being.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)