CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Trouble sleeping: need something

Views: 1,996
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,077,707

Re: Trouble sleeping: need something

ditto. its been about 2 weeks of barely sleeping for me. i am losing it. i break down and feel like im going to die at some point every night...morning... whenever im trying to sleep.

what happens to me is i will get realy really tired and lay down to sleep... then my stomache just starts rumbling and gurgling and cramping and theres no chance in hell for me to rest until it reaches a calm down point... and sometimes i escape to sleep. i had been drinking alot this summer and i think it was allowing me to sleep better... however, my health problems have amplified and i can no longer afford to simply drink to self medicate. heh.

anyway, recently i got ornithine and gaba. i think if your gaba level is low, sleep is difficult. im not sure where i read that but it worked decent for me the first night. 2nd night didnt really work until i took a melatonin (i try not to take melatonin because i believe i may have undiagnosed cancers which it has been shown to feed... such as bone marrow cancer). I think i need to try magnesium too... seems to have potential.

ultimately, i really dont know what to do. i feel like i may have a tape worm or other parasite overgrowths keeping me up. my mental confusion is growing everyday and at this point i feel like im dying and within a week ill be gone. maybe i will bounce back and figure something out, maybe not.

anyway best of luck to you, and all of us insomnia sufferers. there is nothing worse.

if you are desparate, (and healthy enough) getting completely wasted on alcohol always really fixes me and allows me to get deep long sleep. lol. its definitely not a positive solution, but it sure worked for me. lol. the next few days after boozing, i am generally ok as well. i wish i could still use this remedy but alas, my health has slipped away

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.843 sec, (1)