CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flush #15; Tragedy Strikes!

Views: 2,301
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,088,928

Re: Flush #15; Tragedy Strikes!

I did intermittent fasting ( most of days eating for a period of 5 6 hrs and fasting until other day), healthy Diet ( not candida diet, but fats, coconut oil, avocado, eggs, meat, ...), i ate cultured vegetables ( man, the die off was so intense ), i did a lot of enemas( was getting out a lot of mucus, strings and some sort of cotton balls, i passed like more than 3 thousand "cotton balls") and i was drinking a bunch of my urine( that was the most important). I did that of nearly 5 months, i have done things before, but these 5 months i actually see a lot of things in my toilet... My tongue was white, now is pinky and other things too.. My sex drive was so low during the die off... As i said to you i just finish and i feel good but i am so sensive now because when i eat some food with something that warms candida i feel bad for few hours and them good again... You said you symptoms of die off completly disapear in 3 months? I am currently at 16 days... Just for enfatize, the die off was so intense that were days that i couldnt handle myself, was sooooooo hard and i always saw candida in the toilet. How are you feeling now? Cured? The die off completly pass? How about sex drive?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)