CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida can grow in the absence of sugar. Another myth busted!

sans sucre Views: 1,990
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,087,886

Re: Candida can grow in the absence of sugar. Another myth busted!

That makes sense to me. In my own experience, candida comes and goes inside my own body based upon my general state of health and the state of health of specific things such as: if I am sick, recovering from something like illness or dental work, if I have my leaky gut under control or not, if I have any low grade infections (such as gum infections), etc. Eating Sugar can have an exacerbating effect, but it is not the cause of any candida flares I may get. As a difficult to control type 1 diabetic with frequent episodes of high blood sugars as well as lows where I NEED to eat sugar, if Sugar were the main cause, I'd never feel candida free. I am convinced candida has more to do with the health of the body as a whole than anything else. So, yes, Sugar can feed candida, but if there is less candida to feed because the body is generally healthier, then there is less candida feeding off of ANYTHING you may eat.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.937 sec, (1)