CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:

betsy in the mountains Views: 7,137
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 840,575

Re:

This is really a late post. I see where you posted this over 6 years ago. I have enjoyed reading your posts for the past 6 months or so! I wonder about your statement about immune system. I am 69 years old and may have had these parasites for a long time. I have also had excellent health. I have not had a compromised immune. I have not had a cold or flu for years. Yet, I am having a lot of die-off.

So far, after much cross-referencing, I feel I have had a very large fluke infestation. My GI doc did a colonoscopy, and I requested an ultrasound. The ultrasound found several cysts in the liver. I told him that if he had asked me prior to the ultrasound what he might see,I would have told him he would find cysts. He said cysts are common. I told him that liver flukes form them. He said he has never diagnosed them before. (He is rated as one of the best GI's in the country.) After many lab samples of stool coming back negative, I have kept a complete journal and daily pictures of my 'collections'. I can't tell whether the pink, shapeless, various size blobs are flukes or pieces of fat. I have gained 20 lbs in the past 6 months, and feel that is because of malabsorption issues. I feel I am gradually getting better even tho' I still have die off every day. I have done several liver flushes and a tincture of wormwood, black walnut and cloves before I found Humaworm. I will continue on with that forever.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.484 sec, (1)