CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What Do We Really Know For Sure?

scabdraggr Views: 2,617
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,087,230

Re: What Do We Really Know For Sure?

SD, Your old posts read that you took certain dewormers along with things like Wormwood and Black-Walnut tincture. Herbs and garlic alone will not remove this mess from the thyroid, brain, gall bladder and liver. That's my opinion and I've worked with lot's of sufferers from many different countries. Also, we videotaped the sufferers that had some of the worst cases. the eyes often have glasslike shards come out, the tongue swells out of the mouth as it fills with larva. Some have huge caterpillars in the scrotum that eats up the testicles. others have the huge caterpillars inside their jaw joint that hook there and often peep out from the lip area. Some have worms that have tunneled from the body cavity all up and into the brain, where it swiss cheeses the brain matter with the tunneling.
The research into the cause is my agenda, and it has finally reached a point where I believe we can challenge the delusional diagnosis that so many are now labeled with.
If anyone else has been healed with just herbs, then let's encourage them to speak out about their level of infestation prior to treatment and what they used to achieve their goal.
Healing is the goal, that along with the knowledge of what caused this infestation, so that it does not happen again and that we make certain no ecological catastrophe occurs.
What about the lesions? Do herbs and garlic cure them? I think not! That is the job of antifungals.
Morgellon's and it's vector are part of our environment.This has been the major part of my research. if anyone else can id the source, then they need to speak out about it, as that is the goal and agenda which I am focused upon.
No mystery to my agenda, I'm making certain that the info which I post is absolutely, scientifically correct.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)