CureZone   Log On   Join
Do NOT waste your time with magical thinking...

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
  Views: 1,450
Published: 8 years ago

Do NOT waste your time with magical thinking...

Here's an update on my second round of ALBEMED treatment:

Day 6: Still expelling huge globs of bloody red worms, cysts and nests of eggs from my lungs. Have passed a new, disgusting massive colony of very large, species unknown, parasite larvae, on Day 3, trematodes, hookworms, roundworms and a half dozen varieties of parasie eggs, with each BM.

No side effects, or issues any time I have used this stuff.

A liver/gallbladder flush, yesterday, made with egg yolks, castor oil, olive oil and fresh lemon juice yielded more big, bloody worms in my stool.

I have horses, so I decided to try the horse de-wormers I had
on hand, to eliminate my creeping crud inside me, with lackluster results. compared to this albemedezole product.

None of the horse de-wormers I used yielded such massive amounts of crud, that this amazing Albemed product has.

I recommend that everyone serious about elimination of their own crud, get this product and use t, according to directions, .

It can be purchased, very cheap, on Ebay. Just type in "ALBEMED" on the Ebay search engine.

I am no expert, but results are what I was after, and only this Albemed delivered.

Good luck to all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)