CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 2 - eucerin intensice 10%w/w urea treatment cream

goldstander Views: 1,087
Published: 8 years ago

Day 2 - eucerin intensice 10%w/w urea treatment cream

Label on the packaging says : intensive moisturising for the treatment of dry,itchy,flakyskin conditions including - atopic eczema - ichythyosis - hyperkeratosis - xeroderma.

I was at the store this friday looking for aquaphor. There wasn't any instore. So I bumped into this cream. As soon as I saw it was used for the conditions listed above. I thought I'd try it on my lips. So I went home that night and applied the cream. My lips had buildup on them. The next morning I woke up and all the buildup literally just fell of. I applied it no morethan the recommended frequency, which is twice a day. So after my lips were clear of any buildup, I put the cream on. But, I did it in a regiment sort of thing. First, I washed my lips with saline, then I put the cream on, then I put hydrocortisone on. Note that on the leaflet which came with the cream, it said that it increases the absorption of steriods on the skin. Throughout the day, I applied aquaphor on my lips once. But, it wasn't necessisary at all. So, since doing this morning and night for the past 2 days. ALL ec symptoms have practically withdrawn! My mom woke me up this morning and was shocked at how great my lips looked. However, I did notice, while I was having a shower, there was little buildup, which I could practically swipe with my finger. Ill keep you guys posted, for however long I decide to trial this. I don't think its a cure, as am pretty sure, ec will just come back at full swing as soon as I stop. But, it is used in the management of much severe conditions such as itchythyosis.

Still early days though. This is just an entry on the past day or two, and my experience.

Elasticity returned to my lips, they did not dry out throughout the day. Two applications were enough, morning and night. And, I could get on with my day to day life as before.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.395 sec, (1)