CureZone   Log On   Join
Most Parasite Medicines not Effective/Working

Deesmiles Views: 1,545
Published: 9 years ago

Most Parasite Medicines not Effective/Working

Hi,

I have done Humaworm, liver cleanse, Prazi/Alben protocol for what I gather are Flukes & Roundworms. After the Prazi/Albenz (14 day Albenz) I could still feel parasites present but had an amazing few weeks before once again they started to overrun my gallbladder/liver and dismantle my digestive system. I have never noticed any type of Tapeworm segments(taken a few Tapeworm remedy's as well) . I then ordered Triclabenzadole; took this for 3 days w/2 wks Albenz. Still feeling movement during the second wk. I went to a high heat sauna place and stayed in the 170* 5 min. limit sauna for about 15 min. and voila!! They were gone...A few wks later, they have returned. I'm now taking the Invermectin/Albenz protocol and still feel, days into protocol, them attacking my gallbladder (hiding in or whatever).

Do you have any suggestions?

Would soooo GREATLY appreciate them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.857 sec, (1)