CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Update: 1 year and 7 months

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Ginagirl Views: 3,097
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,083,358

Re: Update: 1 year and 7 months

Thank you Violien, for a thorough update.

Not much to add other than I have been through much of the same improvements, also challenges, like coldsores; almost never happen anymore. And if; gone in hours, few days.

I would be careful with so much selenium in yeast form; as it has a loong half life and may accumulate. Alternative for your brain is lithium. I have a little in chloride form.

Difficult to suggest a dosage, but you live in Europe, low selenium in soil. Maybe 400 mcg; have a look for Swanson vitamins selenium; in meth form, no additives except for rice flour.
and / or gold supplementation. This could help your knee too. Mesogold in Germany has a good colloidal, edible god leafs is an option.
Boron??

Magnesium took a long time until I found one that worked; good tip about the taurate. Magnesium oil / chloride is an option / addition, I use one from the salt lakes, Utah; contains some lithium and boron too.
The combination of magnesium, vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and borax is most effective, taken before bedtime.

About stomach acid; make sure your supplements dont contain calcium carbonate or calcium diphosphate. This will neutralize the stomach acid further. As soon as I found the right supplements, I could take them even without food. This was NOT an option before; I would get nausea, even vomit after supplements.
Adding zinc / copper might help the stomach acid to adjust itself; as low magnesium - low zinc goes hand in hand; due to.. low stomach acid ++. But dont combine the two in high doses; take them seperately.

"Two weeks ago I found out that these pains were caused by my mayonnaise! One of the posts on the forum alerted me to bad fats. After reading that post, I let all the fats I was eating pass through my mind. When the mayonnaise popped into my head, I couldnít remember what kind of fat it was made of. I looked on the jar: rapeseed oil, which turned out to be canola oil. I read up on canola oil: not good. It causes inflammation, causes the thyroid to slow down, etc. At that moment I was in really bad pain from another bout of ďthe left side painĒ. I stopped the mayonnaise (I ate a lot of the stuff) and during the following hours the pain got slowly less. After two more days it was completely gone. Aaaaaaaah! What a relieve! Canola oil robs you of vitamin E. Eating saturated fats lessens the effect of canola oil."

-this is IMPORTANT, the canola also have a bad effect on your eye sight. I quit it years ago, blurring / bad eye focusing disappeared within 6 weeks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.250 sec, (2)