CureZone   Log On   Join
Swallowing pills

sarrazanna Views: 936
Published: 16 years ago

Swallowing pills

I have never been able to swallow pills. I always gag on them, throw them up, or they just won't go down. But instead of thinking of this a negative thing, I think of it as positive, as I won't be tempted to take any kind of drugs that could do God knows what to my body. I believe that the body is capable to healing most things and will be better off for it; practise makes perfect remember! So the more your body fights things, the better it will get at it. I also believe that pain etc is a message from your body and painkillers are just blocking that message, and then People don't pay attention to that message if they just have to take a pill to get rid of the pain or whatever. So I don't really mind that I can't swallow pills, especially in todays world where doctors prescribe you stuff for the littlest things and act as if they are GOD or something for doing so. I always notice how happy doctors are when they prescribe you things. Its as if they get a kick out of it or something because they think that they are actually doing you a favour!
Please note that this is not true in all cases, and I realise that you do need pills for SOME things - just not ALL things.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)