CureZone   Log On   Join
Will I ever look normal again?

koco Views: 1,771
Published: 8 years ago

Will I ever look normal again?

Hi ,
im new here but have been lurking for a while!...currently suffering a chronic case of candida. It all started when I stopped drinking diet coke and came off the pill last year in attempt to get healthy. After a few months I started getting worse and worse and thought it must just be my body cleansing itself. anyway fast forward a year and I am so sick I cant leave the house. I stupidly did 80 10 10 and got so much sicker its not even funny, I put it down to die off for a few months too but I was just getting worse. I am now on candida diet , have some natural anti fungals and a parasite cleanse and vitamins I am taking. I just wanted to know from anyone who maybe has recovered or is maybe recovering, if they look better than they did when they were heavily infested!! I look so so sick..im bloated my skin is an absolute mess, greasy and blotchy and itchy, mild Acne , such awful dark circles I look like im gunna drop dead, hair falling out and very dry but also oily!, I just look absolutely awful! oh and my teeth have gotton really bad too :( it sucks so much im only 23 and I look absolutely terrible please someone tell me If not always gunna look like this !!!!!
im also experiencing very sever die off at the moment , I hate candida it has ruined my life :( I just want to get better !

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.219 sec, (1)