CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Threw up during 4th flush and got no stones ..?

everything Views: 872
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,080,200

Re: Threw up during 4th flush and got no stones ..?

Until I started to figure this flush out, my results were not great. I'm on #7 but did not count my first two flushes as they were not done properly and did not yield hardly anything. Are you doing the flush over the night period? I'm even suspicious enough to time them with the moon like Andreas says.
The most important thing I have noticed that affects the flush results is making sure your system is completely empty. That means an enema the morning and afternoon before you start taking the Epsom Salts and of course, no food, which sucks. Each of my flushes has been a little different, like last time the bathroom visits kicked in at four in the morning, yippee. About 3-4 hours?, like clockwork after taking the oil/lemon I'm feeling sick, it lasts 30-45 minutes, I just sit up belch a little and ride it out. Now, during my last flush I found out that a half of a tums really takes the edge off the nausea feeling, I learn a new trick every time. According to Andreas you won't feel as sick if your colon is empty beforehand according, and so he says you should not get the nausea at all, well I still do, but it's not bad considering . I feel great after the flush as well, usually quite happy it's over. Sounds like you are on the right track otherwise.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.625 sec, (1)