CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Utopia Advanced vs Mesosilver price difference?

msr0459 Views: 5,765
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,079,665

Re: Utopia Advanced vs Mesosilver price difference?

Thank you for sharing. So far I've only used my home-made silver for topical uses, and I'll usually spray some under my tongue before bed, just for insurance,... so I really haven't given it a chance I guess.

For instance, by 4 year old boy has just caught a cold (I guess), with an annoying cough. I've just started giving him 1 teaspoon of Utopia-Silver , (and have him gargle first)a few times a day. He's only had a couple of doses so not sure if it's helping or not. I just have this fear of giving him the home-made silver.

Here's an interesting thing though. I had mentioned my outside cat that has had some kind of infection, with small, open lesions on his stomach from a cat fight a while back. They've spread so I'm sure it's an infection of some type. I can't afford to keep taking him to the vet, so I tried the Utopia Advanced silver twice a day. I went through an entire 8 oz. bottle in about a month. I also sprayed his belly wounds with the home-made silver. There was no effect at all.

For the past few days I've been giving him some of Garden of Life's "Primal Defense" probiotics in his food twice a day, and there's definitely some improvement. The wounds just look a little "dryer", if that makes sense.

Not sure if the probiotics will heal him, but the silver sure didn't. I have to wonder if all of the testimonials on both the Mesosilver site and the Utopia site are legit.

Again, Meso knocked out a nasty sinus infection a couple of years ago. That's all I have to go on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.641 sec, (1)