CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Panic attacks, do they stop?

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
daawtreeoctopii Views: 3,713
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,074,107

Re: Panic attacks, do they stop?

Hey there Kellyc180!

I know the frustration of panic attacks, as well as severe anxiety (I've been dealing with them since pre-k, lol), so I can easily tell you that I know how upsetting they can be to a persons world.

My answer to if they go away is this: It depends. Usually, if you face the root of the cause, such as attending a social setting, work, or another type of everyday stressful situation, and deal with your emotions surrounding it, you'll have a better understanding of what is happening and more specifically WHY. Panic attacks usually revolve around one or two sources of fear and anxiety that you face frequently, so if you can identify them, and face your fears so to speak, it can only get better from there.

Another thing that could be happening is a hormone imbalance in your body. I would definitely recommend getting blood-work done to check everything, as the body is a mysterious place full of variety and patterns we have yet to unlock. So, just to be on the safe side, especially since you've had a Mirena which deals with one of the most hormonal part of a woman's body, I would get it checked out.

I'm glad to see that you are eating super healthy, because when stress hormones are activated, it puts even more strain on the body and everyday functions. So, that's great.

As far as the reason why they are still happening, it's hard to say. My guess is that you've suffered emotionally in some area of your life, and it's time to regain control of your feelings surrounding it. But, like I said, blood-work can reveal many things.

Identifying when you are having them is a HUGE part to dealing with this. When you feel your symptoms starting (for me it's that I get overheated, dizzy, and hyperventilate), take a deep breath and ask yourself these things: 1) where am I? 2) how am I feeling? 3) how can I calm down? These will help you know when and why you are panicking.

My story is that in middle school I was severely bullied. I had gained a ton of weight in 5th grade as I was put on bipolar medication (I was re-diagnosed with anxiety... back then I couldn't explain what was happening {panic attack} so it came out as aggression), and the kids in my school were... awful. So, my anxiety spiked in school, and I would frequently have panic attacks, and not know how to quell them. After many counselors, and finally the right diagnosis, I learned how to decode what my brain was doing: panicking in the face of something 'dangerous'.

Of course, I still deal with this everyday. School is still hard for me. Still makes me cringe, but pushing through, and calming yourself down helps you learn that the situation is just fine.

I hope I helped in some way! Good luck and update soon!

-S

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

8.172 sec, (2)