CureZone   Log On   Join
Utopia Silver efficacy?

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
msr0459 Views: 2,054
Published: 9 years ago

Utopia Silver efficacy?

I started ordering the Utopia Advanced Colloidal Silver due it's lower cost than Mesosilver,... just about half the price to be exact.

I've read many positive testimonials here and elsewhere that state that Mesosilver and Utopia-Silver are the two best commercial colloidal products out there.

I've been using Utopia's silver for two different issues recently, with no results yet.

First, I've had a sore throat for 3 days now, with no other symptoms. From the beginning I started gargling, then swallowing 1 tablespoon every 4 hours or so. So far, my throat is just as sore as it was since day 1. Unless I've been keeping a more severe sore throat from getting worse, I likely could just have waited it out, and it would have simply ran it's course. As I type this, it is still quite sore when I swallow.

The second issue, and definitely more severe, involves my outside cat. This particular cat really adopted us, we had him fixed and let him hang around. About a year or more ago, he got into an awful cat fight with another feral cat.

His wounds got infected and we took him to a vet. After a couple of visits and well over 100 bucks, he still had multiple, small open wounds on his belly. I really don't have upwards of 500 or more dollars to continue to let the vet treat him, so...

Almost a year ago I dosed him with Mesosilver (in his food), once a day, alternating with Garden of Life's "Primal Defense" probiotic once a day. It did improve, the wounds healed but his stomach still looked "lumpy".

Since the Mesosilver is so darn expensive, I had to stop the dosing. This has gone on as I said for over a year. Since I recently found out about Utopia-Silver , I purchased more just to start the colloidal dosing again. I've gone through an 8 oz. bottle, giving him around 1 tablespoon mixed with food in the morning, and 1 teaspoon (give or take) in his food in the evening. I've also been spraying some home made silver (made with Utopia's generator) on his wounds once a day.

This has taken about a month, and there seems to be no improvement at all. So again, either his infection is so severe that the pathogens are proliferating faster than I can kill them, or Utopia's colloidal simply isn't as effective as Mesosilver.

I can confirm that I've cured at least 2 full blown sinus infections with Mesosilver over the last couple of years. I haven't had the need to try Utopia-Silver on anything other than my sore throat up until now.

Thoughts?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.375 sec, (2)