CureZone   Log On   Join
Panic attacks, do they stop?

Kellyc180 Views: 4,166
Published: 8 years ago

Panic attacks, do they stop?

Hello

I have posted a lot on this site in a desperate attempt to find some answers/cures/success stories.

The Mirena made me very depressed and anxious, both of which are very very unlike myself. The Depression got so bad that I felt suicidal and the anxiety soon emerged into panic attacks a few days after having the IUD put in.

I am now almost 5 months post removal and have had 4 clockwork periods. I still get bloating, some abdominal pain but they worst things for me are the panic attacks and anxiety I get around ovulation and just before my period. Also I get bad Depression just before my period that I cannot snap out of, I am stupidly teary and emotional, easily irritated and feel no good feelings whatsoever no matter how much counselling or positive self talk I have/do.

My panic attacks eased right up while I was having acupuncture weekly for 6 weeks. I stopped having it as it's expensive. Since then they have reamerged. I don't want to have to rely on acupuncture.

I was hoping the panic attacks would be gone by now.

I am following a very healthy strict diet given to me by a naturopath, supplements - magnesium, b-complex, fish oils (DHA EPA) and calcium Pantenothate. I exercise 3-4 times a week.

Do the panic attacks go? Is there anything I am do to help? Why are they still happening? How can I deal with them better? I already know they are coming but they are just as terrifying and frustrating each time!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

14.484 sec, (1)