CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:Daily routine..do a 40 day oj fast..

Views: 1,555
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 207,275

Re:Daily routine..do a 40 day oj fast..

I used to eat an organic diet and I still had acne, do a 40 day oj fast, get off meat and dairy, and detox the waste and parasites from your body. After I did the 40 day oj fast and switched to herbs and fruits, no dairy bacteria, no eggs, no acid producing parasite attracting meats, my acne went away and now I have great skin, better then I ever had.
Millions of people are lactose and protien intolerant and they do not even know it.
Acne is a worm in your skin, worm eggs and worm fecal matter, whiteheads and blackheads are hatched parasite larvae, baby worms living in your pores. Hulda Cark says depression is caused by junk and ringworm whipworms and pinworms in the brain.
Buy mh's dewormer, do an oj fast, and start eating spices daily that kill worm eggs and worms, clove, nutmeg, cardomom, fennel,thyme, mint, peppermint, oregano, olive leaf, fenugreek, cinnamon, corriander seeds, etc to kill worms internally and start eating foods worms do not like, garlic, ginger, onion, horseradish, hot cayenne red pepper, tumeric,corriander, fresh mint, lemon, lime, mix your spices with maple syrup or sorgum or honey to get them down. After your 40 day oj fast make the above foods and pineapple and coconut your daily diet and parasites will not come near you and you will not have acne or depression etc. Do liver flushes also like others suggested and read the green link at top of page and read 108pages.com
Good Luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)