CureZone   Log On   Join
Ohfor07

DubbleTrubble Views: 1,603
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 207,275

Ohfor07

Hi,
This is strange.I have the same problem when i watch tv too. I get very anxious all in my chest. Nice to know im not the only one:) Sometimes its hard not to watch like on rainy days, but i mostly will just put the Discovery channel on. I think i feel less anxious watching that than i do with reality tv, movies, ect. I guess i need to cut it out all together, im definately going to start to read more. After reading your post i agree more now it is what i am consuming that might be the cause. Makes me feel like sorta of an outcast in a way :( Its funny how you mentioed family and friends, because when i have tried to cleanse before or mention natural healing ect. they look at me like im nuts:) Thanks for your advice, made me think more about others things that are causes for anxiety other than food:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)