CureZone   Log On   Join
Suffering from receeding gum line, dentists can't help me

diehm Views: 2,154
Published: 8 years ago

Suffering from receeding gum line, dentists can't help me

Hello!

I'm despaired. I am 30 and have been suffering from a receeding gum line for 6 years now. In between I thought it's stopped but now within weeks it has gotten a lot worse again on multiple teeth!

Been to various dentists, nobody can really help me.
They all tell me to brush carefully (Which I already do!).
I brush so carefully in fact I don't even dare to brush anymore cause I fear that brushing could hurt the gum more.

I don't have inflammation or bleeding. But still it keeps receeding.
Years ago I saw a dentist, he measured the depth of the gum and told me that it must not progress further. Great advice!

I don't know what to do anymore. This stuff is totally dragging me down cause I feel so helpless towards it.

I gnash teeth at night but for this I have been wearing a mouthpiece for years!

In the past I brushed with force and didn't care and had no problems with my gum line. And now I brush totally carefully, use a soft brush and clean between the teeth with a special cleaning tool and do all this stuff to keep my teeth healthy and yet my gum is getting worse.

I also tried xylitol and flushed my mouth with pure xylitol for a few minutes daily but somehow it made my teeth hurt and then I stopped it.

I'm thankful for every advice I get!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)