CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Poor Intestinal Health combined with moderate Wheat Allergy + OCD = EC?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
pdesmondb Views: 1,407
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,072,435

Re: Poor Intestinal Health combined with moderate Wheat Allergy + OCD = EC?

This is very similar to me. My brother and I also have EC but his is not as bad as mine and he also has wheat allergies, possibly celiac's disease. I went to a famous Chinese doctor in China in January and he said it was food allergies and intestinal problems causing EC on my lips. He gave me lots of medicine, stuff to put on my lips, diet plan, and other stuff but it didn't work.

I am currently doing the moisturize method (I just finished a semester of school and had to peel the skin off every week) and people here were talking about Imuran and someone said something about it being for intestine/bowel problems or something and so I want to try it but I am waiting for more information first... I used to have diarrhea like everyday but I stopped eating gluten and don't have as much diarrhea anymore, but still have EC.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

6.734 sec, (1)