CureZone   Log On   Join
Daily routine....

DubbleTrubble Views: 1,868
Published: 16 years ago

Daily routine....

Hi,
I was told this is the forum to go to:) I am looking for some help getting started on a routine to cure cure my symptoms, i suffer from anxiety, depression, mood swings, fatigue, i wake up during the night, have a hard time getting to bed, and i have acne. I believe my anxiety gets brought on becuase of my skin problems around people. These symptoms especially the acne all started about 5 yrs ago or so. So far, starting yesterday ,i have bought, wheat germ oil, an omega 3 oil, dandelion tea, coconut oil,oh and Sonnes bowel cleanse . I always buy organic and i do eat a ton of soups and vegggies, its definately not my diet. I have been trying to cleanse on and off for a couple yrs. now although, i am not perfect every day of the week, i dont notice any changes when i am eating perfectly. The things i have also tried are hypnosis, accupunture a few times, i saw an Nd, been to dermatologists, i tried reiki once, done a few colonics, enemas, supplements, i could be missing something, but i think thats all. I am also looking for the best way to get rid of negative thoughts, i guess i need some kind of spiritual healing. I have spent a ton of money on over these past couple of years and read too much, and now i am ready to start over again:) So, if someone could please help me i would be grateful:) Thank so much,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)