CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Personal thoughts after all research

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 2,073
Published: 8 years ago

Personal thoughts after all research

Hello,

as I'v been banned from the iodine support forum for no real reason other than critical thinking, I hope I can have an open discussion about the subject here.

I'm neither on the pro or contra side of iodine. I only think it has to be carefully questioned and reasoned just like any other substance used. So self-proclaimed "experts" that talk in a way overly self confident, almost arrogant in their knowledge, expose themselfes to be lacking that very knowledge. I see selective perception on both sides unfortunately, theres almost a religiousity on iodine opponents and advocates.

Iodine/-dide has clearly benefits and is contraindicated in some cases aswell for sure, which we dont know of, even if it's been used for so long.

Just wanted to get this off my chest..

My issue is that I have TPO antibodies, which indicate AIT Hashimoto and am still using Iodine on and off. Now I've taken a break for quite some time from oral usage and 2 days ago I put Povidone as a desinfectant on my face and neck.

After that I realised an very unpleasant thyroid pain. In the evening I popped 200mcg of Selenium and it cooled down a bit. The day after I shaved aswell, used the povidone again and had similar pain, then made the connection that its the I.

Now idk if this effect is accumulating, I find it easier to dismiss any negative effects as herx like so many ppl do (not saying that it doesnt exist though) but as you know I am a guy who qeustions everything, my own thoughts included and my op is that very few of the bad side effects are a real healing crisis.
So idk, I'd like to believe that Abraham is right and not biased even though in all his publications never mentions ANY acknowledgements or conflict of interest and Dr. Brownstein who is pretty vague on the subject and plenty of people who claim on anecdotel reports, that iodine didn't aggravate, infact even cured their hashis.

The reason I overcame my scepsis is, that despite the sides, I experienced some improvements and think that Iodine has much potential. On the other handI'm causious not to get my thyroid gland irreversably burned down.

My plan is to go on with selenium, magnesium and my other supplements and wait for my next appointment with the endo to see where my TPOs, TSH and fTs plus ultrasound are at to make further desicions.

Any unbiased opinions are welcome.

btw: Since I started Iodine my neck is more vascular when I'm under pressure, I see the veins poppin out which I never had before like that pic shows:

could this be a sign of hypervascularization which is a doppler term eventualyl leading to a poor outcome?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.281 sec, (2)