CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: new guy thanks for the help

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
jim3630 Views: 940
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,068,814

Re: new guy thanks for the help

Thanks for the kind words.

The Bad...my history

Probably was too abbreviated. The ruptured appendix with peritonitis in 2004 probably bordered on septicemia. For over two years after completed the 4 weeks of Antibiotics I was a walking zombie. Unable to do math in my head, make decisions, looked and felt like near death expect for a couple of weeks after doing Liver Flushes which I did 2 to 3 times a year. And every since felt was slowly loosing my cognitive functioning level. Along the way developed severe sleep apnea with failed attempt at restorative surgery, 4 failed sleep studies, bi-pap after years of usage didn't really help so stopped it years ago, provigil daily to stay awake during the day, and ended up sleeping upright in a chair for years since. Then the recent overwhelming stress of a nasty divorce was too much. I prayed to God to end this.

I thought I had dementia. The presenting symptoms depend on what area of the brain is affected, frontal lobe, etc. Usually, one is aware of cognitive slipping -memory problems, difficulty with math and so on until the disease progress far enough then deceased self-awareness ensures. But two things I knew were true. 1. My cognitive difficulties could be from other medical problems with a load of overwhelming stress to boot. Dementia can only be diagnosed properly by autopsy. 2. Dementia does not get better with Liver Flushes but my cognitive abilities continued to decline with time.

After the divorce and back into research mode then actually got the link to this site while look at ACV.

Forgot to mention stopped the provigil, was on max dose 400mg daily, upon starting the Iodine protocol and my sleep now has been in a bed!! For last three days without any excessive daytime drowsiness!

So, the above speaks more to motivation than why I started Iodine in the first place.

The Good...iodine therapy
Read too many report of improved mood, mental clarity, improved sex – sex in not important to me but the fact of proper hormonal function is important. Testosterone does a lot of things in the body. Borax for arthritis? Have bad arthritis. Plus helped with fluoride detox symptoms so just had to try it.

Really, it was the wealth of empirical applied knowledge in Iodine therapy and resulting detox management is the reason why I started iodine in the first place. Someone went before me.

Good health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.875 sec, (2)