CureZone   Log On   Join
new guy thanks for the help

jim3630 Views: 1,055
Published: 8 years ago

new guy thanks for the help

Lurked for months and started using Iodine Lugol's 2% and magnetized SSKI about 3 months ago. Hope this post is helpfully to someone just getting started. Every problem has been solved or in the process by returning to this forum, reading and reading again even though thought had done my due diligence before starting.

Will not try to thank all those people who posted their problems and the solution. There are too many.

The Bad...my history
3 surgeries with general anesthesia last one ruptured appendix, peritonitis and four weeks of two of the worst Antibiotics which probably saved my life. Testosterone replacement therapy which I stopped many years ago and no sex drive for many years thereafter. Smoked non-addicting MJ everyday for over 10 years, 1/5 JD a day social drinker for too many years, no street drugs or alcohol x24 years now. Our progressive water company chlorinates and puts in fluoride to keep everyone healthy. Nasty contested divorce which ended 4 months ago.

The Good...iodine with co-supplements
Started at 6mg Lugol's daily working up to presently for over two weeks at 2000mg SSKI and painting either both lower legs or abdomen with Lugol's 2% daily after applying a layer of skin lotion. This one is something with coco butter. Within hours paint is still faded and completely gone by next morning. Salt loading as much as 3x day, now once daily. Selenium 400mg daily, plan to drop to 200mg sometime. Vit. C as much as 9Gm daily, thank you Linus Carl Pauling. Now 3Gm daily. Mg++ 400mg daily. Vit. B complex daily. Vit. D3 2000iu daily. Started ACV 1 tsp 3x day at the start of this and started consume only distilled water. 20MT borax ¼ tsp orally with 2cups in a bath daily.

The Ugly...detox symptoms
Getting to 100mg combined SSKI and lugol's simply started too many detox symptoms. Painfully to touch deep tissue abscesses usually in the abdomen which only after reaching 1500mg daily would work toward the top developing into draining boils, zits on extremities and scalp, skin rashes, insane itching, silver dollar sized area surfaced on my forearm from a childhood lead pencil puncture, splinters in my fingers worked out from deep in the tissues, lethargic, the thought of murder in my heart toward anyone who crossed me, and insomnia. All of which is resolved or resolving, last night marked 3 night's in a row of decent sleep, one tiny abdominal cyst left, teenage sex drive, energy with feeling of well being, and the start of a return of my irreverent sense of humor.

The Decision...more or less iodine
The unspoken maxim of psychoanalysis that anything done well in a short period of time can be accomplished at least adequately over a prolonged period of time seems to apply here. At 100mg Iodine daily increasing the dosage to decrease detox symptom severity is counter intuitive but it works if you have the time. The severity of current detox symptoms did lessen and brought new detox symptoms to deal with through researching and trial and error. If not some say detox can last for years. I didn't want to find out.

Thanks again and my hope is good health to all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.563 sec, (2)