CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sludge diagnosis, constant pain, really scared!

gigi1234 Views: 3,284
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,059,196

Re: Sludge diagnosis, constant pain, really scared!

Hi. Thanks for your message. Now I am even more scared. Should I just give up and have the surgery? I don't trust doctors and don't want to go that route. So far I have done three flushes but I can't do the Epsom Salts . They throw off my electrolytes too much and cause adrenal attacks. I've been taking various supplements (NAC, taurine, lecithin, rowachol, artichokes, beet leaves) that seem have almost eliminated my pain. But my digestion is still terrible: lots of gas and floating yellow stools. I just don't know what else to do. Any advice would be appreciated. Have you ever heard of anyone who has recovered from a sludge condition? I am frustrated because I have eaten healthy all my life and have never been overweight. I sort of think this is a gluten intolerance issue, for me. Thanks for helping.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)