CureZone   Log On   Join
What's your iodine schedule?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
mango1 Views: 2,275
Published: 8 years ago

What's your iodine schedule?

I'm concerned with all that stuff I'm reading about how you shouldn't take Iodine with vitamin C or with too many carbs, etc., whether or not it's true, and I'm curious to see how other people are doing this. For now, I start the salt loading in the morning and do it twice usually, and take most of the companion vitamins then with the water. Then I have 2 drops of 2% Lugol's Iodine in my tea a couple hours after that but before lunch, and have more companion vitamins at dinner. Does this sound like a good way to go? What has been working for you?

I'm a 30yo woman and I'm taking Iodine because I had many of the symptoms of iodine deficiency including dry skin/eyes, an ovarian cyst (awhile back), acne, irregular periods, constipation, sinus issues, morning fatigue, and cold hands/feet. I'm an ovo-lacto vegetarian so I don't get any fish so that was a big clue for me that I might be iodine deficient. When I first started taking iodine I didn't know about all the other vitamins/salt protocol so I just went ahead with it and first my skin got really clear at first but then I broke out really badly and I felt bloated and got a rash across my stomach, and that's when I found all this. I'm still managing those symptoms but hopefully the protocol will start to help with that soon (I've only done it for 2 days now, been taking iodine for 2 weeks). Basically I want to make sure I'm on a good track, I'm not working with a doctor on this so it's great to have this resource.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)