CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: seriphos for 3-4am high cortisol??

msr0459 Views: 7,903
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,065,248

Re: seriphos for 3-4am high cortisol??

I used the Interplexus brand of Seriphos, which has phosporylated serine, instead of phosphatidylserine. I wonder if the two are so different that one would react differently to each of them?

Over the past week, I decided to get back to square one, and stop ALL supplements and see how I feel. Well, if it is at all possible, I actually have been sleeping worse!

I mean, I've had terrible nights in the past,.. many in a row,... but I'll always have a "decent" nights sleep after a few days, which always gives me hope.

Mind you, I haven't woken up "refreshed" in so long, I've forgotten how that felt. This is all so maddening to me. I've been physically fit since I was 17 y/o or so. It has been a way of life for me. I even was a fitness trainer for several years a while back.

I'm 54, and if not for my sleep issues, I'm confident I could still compete with guys half my age. I do believe that my staying in shape and making sure my nutrition is on target, is why I'm able to continue to get up and go to work, albeit totally exhausted most days.

I'm considering ordering another saliva test, just to confirm my "middle of the night" high cortisol. I'm thinking I might order another 24 hr one (4 samples), but using them at maybe before bed, midnight, and then a couple of times during the night, e.g., 2am and 4am.

I still feel like I'm alone in my quest for a solution to my sleep issues. ALL the doctors here tend to just want to prescribe a sleep aid, which never works for longer than a few months or so, if at all. This makes sense IF my problem is indeed high cortisol at night, and while sleeping.

Maybe if I can collect enough data on my own to prove the high cortisol theory, I can get my doctor to help.

Thanks,
Marc

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)