CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "I question all celebrity motives"

wombat Views: 2,193
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,065,253

Re: "I question all celebrity motives"

>>> I question all celebrity motives

I am right with you there, especially in the case of angelina jolie.

Her life has been mythic so far has it not?

From what I've gleaned over the tabloids over the years, troubled childhood, drugs at a young age, bisexual when it was not hip to be so, married some old dude and hung a vial of his blood about her neck, then got humanitarian and adopted kids from all around the globe, stole an extremely famous sex symbol movie star from another extremely famous sex symbol movie star and then proceeded to have three presumedly superior-gene-pool children with him, all the while getting mystical mythical tattoos marking the importance of each adoption/bloodletting/tattoo. Can u get a tattoo to mark the importance of the last tattoo that you got?? I dunno but I digress,

with angelina jolie's "mythic" life the lopping off of her super-sexy breasts is just another chapter. Boob job? Dunno about that. She's on her way to super-duper legendary cronehood IMO(which, means nothing, btw). :)

The fact(IMM) *in my mind* is that with each "celebrity" that comes out and says, "Got this done, my doc recommended it, it's gonna save my life" , it makes it all the more acceptable for the rest of us proles.

And that's a damned shame. Cuz it ain't the cure.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.547 sec, (1)