CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: seriphos for 3-4am high cortisol??

msr0459 Views: 8,022
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,065,095

Re: seriphos for 3-4am high cortisol??

I've never tried either of the supplements you mentioned. However, my problem doesn't "seem" to be anxiety related. I usually fall asleep no problem. And even on the occasional night that I'm only aware of waking up once during the night, I still feel totally exhausted the next day, as if I didn't sleep at all.

Logic would dictate that I'm simply not getting into a deep, recuperative sleep. Since my cortisol level showed high ONLY at 4:15am, this leads me to believe that perhaps high cortisol during sleep is what is causing my sleep disturbance.

I had a sleep study done over a year ago. Long story short, I had ONLY hypopnea's NOT apnea's, but the doc said I needed cpap. I've been using it the whole time, and about the only thing I can say is that I don't get up to go to the bathroom as often,... so cpap is helping, I believe, yet certainly hasn't helped my over a decade long insomnia issues.

The sleep doc has already dismissed hormone issues long ago, so I feel like I have to discover a solution to my sleep issue on my own.

I tried the Seriphos again night before last(took 2 capsules), and once again my sleep was even worse. This is what is so confusing to me. If my cortisol is high early in the morning (4am), why would a product that is supposed to lower cortisol keep me awake?

I went ahead a took another Seriphos before breakfast this morning, just as an experiment.

Still searching for an answer/solution. ANY opinions on my cortisol/Seriphos experiment would be greatly welcomed.

Marc

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.984 sec, (1)