CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: seriphos for 3-4am high cortisol??

msr0459 Views: 8,028
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,064,569

Re: seriphos for 3-4am high cortisol??

Before I had the saliva test done, I tried taking Seriphos before bed, around 10-10:30pm. I tried as much as 2, which for the Interplexus brand is 2000 mg's.

When I tried taking the product after awakening in the middle of the night, which was around 2:30am, I only took one,... and it kept me up literally the rest of the night. I can't imagine taking more at that time.

I read an excerpt from Julia Ross's book, and she recommends taking around 10pm for early morning awakenings, or 4-5 hours before the noted high cortisol.

Remember, I ONLY have a high reading at 4:15am. I'm considering ordering another single saliva test, and re testing around 3-3:30 to see if it is high at that time as well, as I NEVER feel rested.

For instance, last night I went to sleep around 10:45pm, and took a time released melatonin and 350mg of GABA. I don't recall waking up until around 5:45, which is great for me! However, I felt as exhausted as ever, absolutely terrible!

I wonder if I should start again with the before bed Seriphos again, only perhaps at a higher dosage?

Thoughts?

Marc

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)