CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not exactly...

Views: 7,900
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,905,894

Re: Not exactly...

Joe said:

"The question I've been asking is, why should I choose the combination of chemicals in cilantro and chlorella over ALA which the body naturally has in it every day and which has been fairly well tested by science."

My question to you Joe is, if ALA is in the body naturally 'every day', then why take it as a supplement?

Secondly, where are the studies or ANY research that backs up Cutler's frequent dosing claims?

And finally, where is the research that shows that say, twice daily dosing of ALA has any detrimental effect as per Cutler's claims?

I was interested in Cutler's protocol, for about a month or so, until I (over)paid to see his chosen practitioner Julie Anderson about 2 years ago. She was in MUCH worse shape than I am -- grossly overweight, with joint and shoulder and back problems -- and turns out, had both knees replaced.

What a glowing testimonial for Cutler's protocol!

Not.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.172 sec, (1)