CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mattresses/Furniture

seek2clean Views: 3,124
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,061,527

Re: Mattresses/Furniture

I was a design consultant for a furniture store 2003-2004. Almost immediately in this environment I began to experience strange physical symptoms. Menstruation came to a screeching halt in the first week, mid-period. I was 50, and guessed Menopause had been kind - everything just stopped on a dime. I attributed this to new job, but then started choking when I ate lunch - felt there were small things crawling on my hair...have battled the crawling ever since, but my point is I had NO IDEA, NO CLUE what the powerful chemicals in my midst were capable of. A minimum of 8 beds were on display at all times.

Intuitively I felt there was some hazard at hand that I could not name - routinely processing Made in China furniture/accessories. I opened their environment into my face, every door, drawer, box - every day for a year.........I have never been the same since, and only slowly began to research in the middle of 2005, full of brain fog, sicker than all get out....later put pieces together about Zenoestrogens, with HV finding my story about abrubt cessation of menses very telling... said a very powerful endocrine disruption was at hand to produce the complete Menopause overnight. I have been taking SSKI for 3 years, only wish I had started sooner, but I was busy trying to find answers for the extensive list of symptoms I came to CZ with, trying not to die in the middle. NO QUESTION Bedding and Furniture is an issue!

seek2clean

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)