CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: James: don't fall for the BS!!!!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
seedsower Views: 3,283
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,059,458

Re: James: don't fall for the BS!!!!

Hi James,

I use neither - when I do, i will use the salt as it is MUCH cheaper. As in I get about 20 times the amount I would get from Dr. Jeff's plan for about 150 bucks. In other words, If I had 10 friends who wanted a 3 month max usage supply we would pay $15.00

that's my pet peeve with the cost if Dr. Jeff's plan and the heavy metal cleanse are:

UHHHH YEAH I would be really helpful too if I was selling turkey Tail for $832.00 - you hearing me????

DR . Jeff sells Turkey tail for $832.00: here are his heavy metal cleanse ingredients:

TAKEN FROM HIS WEBSITE

Certified organic or wildcrafted agaricus blazei mushroom, turkey tail mushroom, milk thistle seeds, olive leaf, red root, reishi mushroom, maitake mushroom, de Ionized Water and grain alcohol (20% by volume) as part of extraction

So James if you want to pay $800 bucks for turkey tail, I would have to assume if several others purchase $800 turkey tail, then luxury vehicles would be a real option......

And think of the poor turkeys......I am sickened by the fact that turkeys have to lose their tail so that I can detox myself of heavy metal cleanses for $800.00

I never knew eating turkey would cure me from those toxins.....

Anyhow - sorry to be rude - no excuse - just really angry right now with the greed thing...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.047 sec, (1)