CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: this sucks

corncob Views: 1,135
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,059,012

Re: this sucks

Im sorry to hear you have to go through this, ive seen a lot of your posts before here on curezone and i admit you went through a lot of trouble and expense to try and cure this, its very frustrating and depressing. Have you heard of enzyme mutations? according to aanjonus vonderplanitz he says in his book that some people lack the 'mutated enyzmes' (as he calls it) to properly digest food groups. He also mentions food that is cooked (to a certain degree of heat) cause putrification in the gut, aka foul gas for some people. It's interesting because when someone is allergic to say, milk does well on raw milk. Same goes with eggs. Some people get bad reactions from cooked eggs, but give them raw rocky style and there perfectly fine. This is not a paleo diet where you are restricted carbs this is the primal way of life where everything is pretty much raw. Milk, eggs, meat, veggies, nuts, fruits etc.

Too much fiber in the diet can actually prevent a leaky gut to heal itself. Because fiber is harsh in excess and constipates. (i never understood why people recommend fiber when someone is constipated, its quite silly actually.) When consitpated, oils and raw fats work great for soothing the tract and helping the gut and stools to rehydrate and squeeze through. I cant wait for summer to come around as i feel this will be part of my cure. its depressing though, as this is the hardest way of getting around and finding these quality foods. Raw milk is made illegal here in canada, raw eggs from grass pastured hens are only seasonal, etc and pasture raised meats are expensive unless you can shell out 700$ for a quarter hind of the animal to put into a freezer. Thats my only complaint, if only it was as easy as the vegan diet.

Also have you tried sweating methode as some otheres have tried? infra suana? i heard its great for eliminating toxinsfrom pores to recover faster.

There is also this type of formula i came by years ago before all of this started for me ( i was into health for other reasons, mainly anxiety issues) and it said it helps eliminate sludge from the colon, i remember the horrifying graphic images of peoples sludge collected after a bowel movement! it literally looked like it was from another planet...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.015 sec, (2)