CureZone   Log On   Join
Sludge diagnosis, constant pain, really scared!

gigi1234 Views: 3,689
Published: 8 years ago

Sludge diagnosis, constant pain, really scared!

Hello Everyone,

I am a 47 yr old female. I have had pain in my upper right quadrant for months and finally had an ultrasound and was told I had sludge in my gallbladder and needed surgery. I am terrified of the surgery and don't want to have it. But I am also tired of being in constant pain. I've already done a round of herbal tinctures including Gold Coin Grass (from Sensible Health). And I have done two flushes using the protocol on that site which doesn't use Epsom salt. I tried just a little Epsom Salt before flushing and I cannot tolerate it. I have adrenal fatigue and it sends me into a tailspin. I did pass bright green waxy lumps each time I flushed but have felt no better. I honestly think the waxy lumps are just olive oil and bile congealed together. But some of the globs had tan colored hard pieces in them which I think might have been small gallstones. I am going to try another flush this evening and pray that it starts helping. My question is, how long does it take before you start feeling better? Also, I am totally confused about diet to the point where I am afraid to eat anything. There's the vegan camp and the paleo camp and everything in between. I am up for anything as long as it helps. I am alone and feel somewhat desperate and scared. Any words of encouragement would be a saving grace. Thanks for reading, Gigi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)