Re: To Dr. Eric Bakker - thank you

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
ericbakker Views: 1,348
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,055,271

Re: To Dr. Eric Bakker - thank you

Why do only some people get well and stay well for a long time? When I wrote my book, it struck me that it always appears to be that the patients who recover well from candida and who stay well are those who adopt and maintain the more holistic ways of health-care, they understand the relevance of a balanced lifestyle and adopt many health habits which are so conducive to their long term health & well being. Getting well and maintaining optimal health and well being means looking at (and more importantly - be willing to change) ALL aspects of your lifestyle in addition to eating healthy, exercising regularly and taking relaxation most seriously. Those who understand and learn the significance of stress management, relaxation techniques, the importance of balancing work and play in addition to exercise and an appropriate diet will always achieve the best outcomes hands down, over those who just "do the diet and take a bunch of pills".

These are the patients I always look out for; they are a joy to work with because they are not only the ones I get the best results with, they tend to also the ones I get the best referrals from.

Eating bad foods once in awhile is not the point. You have to earn the right to eat bad once in awhile, and for this to occur you need to do the work. You don't get a PhD after 6 months of study, LOL, unless you buy one of those fake ones. Self-deception is the worst kind of deception, don't you think?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.406 sec, (1)