CureZone   Log On   Join
Wondering what's going on?

Brad Views: 2,538
Published: 19 years ago

Wondering what's going on?

Recently, in the past 3-4 Months, I just haven't felt myself. I have lots of worry, as well as a sense of feeling disconnected from my surroundings. I can still function day to day, but it is very difficult. I visited a Psychiatrist, and she prescribed Ativan and Zoloft. The zoloft didn't seem to do anything after about 4 weeks of treatment, and the ativan seemed to help, but only temporarily. It would make me very relaxed, and create a "high" feeling. Now I am not taking anything, and the symptoms seem to get worse in the afternoon-evening, and then better in the night and morning. I will visit my doctor again soon. Are there any medications I should try? Any thoughts on what this might be? When I might feel better?

Sometimes I get very nauseated, and feel like I am going to faint. I have not had any hallucinations though. I also get irritable and nervous very easily. I just want it to stop.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.265 sec, (1)