CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: April is Parkinson’s Awareness Month - Top 10 Israeli strides against Parkinson’s

trapper/kcmo Views: 10,537
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,053,662

Re: April is Parkinson’s Awareness Month - Top 10 Israeli strides against Parkinson’s

"Whether you believe it or not the fact is Israel does a lot of GOOD in this world!!!"

for who? to what end? anyone can do good, even the most evil folks imaginable love and care for something or someone.

i dont hate israel or the people there. i simple dont worship them or think they have a special pass to treat everyone else any way they want. there is a big difference. i dont have any bias for or against them. they stand on their own and speak for themselves with their actions. all men lie so i dont believe the BS.

where is israels elijah? where is your god? have you not abandoned him? insulted him? replaced him with gods of money and war and lies? just as your christian counterparts have done? you accept all this praise from the pig eating fundamentalists in america. why dont you correct them? is it because the truth is less important than the political and economic support you get from them? youre using them. and when you no longer need them, then what? they will be palestinians, too?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)