CureZone   Log On   Join
How to tell what is causing Brain Swelling - Need an expert please.

JrDavis Views: 3,856
Published: 11 y

How to tell what is causing Brain Swelling - Need an expert please.

I'm pretty sure the pain I am getting in my head is caused by some sort of swelling.

The pain is usually on the top of my head near the soft spot and towards the frontal lobe. Usually above my eyebrow, Behind my eye, and near my left temporal artery.

I would say this is a localized pain. It feels bruised. If I tug at my hair where the pain is it is very tender.

I took L-Ornithine which seemed to help the pain. Then it didn't. I was only taking 500mg. Then I started to take the L-Aspartate, in the form of Mag and Potassium. Which seems to help for a little bit.

I then did a small Liver Flush and no pain/headache for a whole week and a half.

I know I haven't been getting the calories I need because whenever I eat meat/high protein the pain is worse. Which makes me believe it's related to ammonia.

Since I can't sweat (Probably because I'm sedentary, Which I know is bad) I never get to release these toxins. But I know when I do sweat, I smell like fish.

My question is. How can I tell if this is Viral/Bacterial/Fungal.

I was put on a strong Antibiotic that didn't seem to fix the issue.

So I can rule out bacteria.

I noticed it after smoking cannabis, after a long break.

I have been trying to get my tolerance back and noticed I passed parasites after I smoked a lot.

I also had mini seizures when I smoked too much.

Is this caused by the Cannabis killing parasites and releasing a lot of ammonia?

Do I have an over stimulated immune system that is causing this?

Or maybe mycoplasma, h pylori, or candida that entered my brain?

I also noticed after my smoke break that when I smoked a lot of some strong sativa. I felt some type of "Bubble" raise to the inner middle of my brain near the soft spot.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)