CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: malignant melanoma

bullmoose Views: 1,661
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,004,746

Re: malignant melanoma

I know that you are scared as was I back about five years age I noticed a dark round spot on my right shoulder, so I went to the internet and researched melonoma and ran onto the One Minute Cure and H202 by Cavanaugh, I started the drops , followed the proceedure , got on to the Cancer Forum and a guy was saying he cured his melonoma cancer by mixing H202 and distilled water, at the ratio of 12 to 1 , breathed it into his lungs and swalled it, so I did the same and am still doing it five years later and have never been sick or any side effects, when I finnally got to see a dermatologist, yep, Melonoma, scared the sh-t out of me, about a month later a surgurn cut out the melonoma,no evidence of cancer, lymph nodes, nothing, MRI, nothing and for the next 2 years had MRI's, nothing, I was 78 at the time, 83 now and play in golf scrambles three times every week, take care of 10 acres, weed eat and just keep on keeping on,check out providers in your area that inject H202 by IV's, in Tulsa costs are about 125.00 per treatment, the company that I buy from advise 1 drop per 1 ounce of water, but then they don't have melonoma do they, you don't have to do as I did, I'm just ssayingI've been doing what I have been doing for the past five years and have never been ill, but it is your judgement, keep in touch

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.375 sec, (1)